Fill Out The Fields and One of Our Representatives Will Contact You Back.
CH32015 – Certificate III in Community Services
This qualification reflects the role of entry level community services workers who support individuals through the provision of person-centered services in community and/or residential settings. Work may include day-to-day support of individuals in community setting or support the implementation of specific community-based programs. At this level work takes place under the direction of others and supervision may be direct or indirect. This course will provide learners the required knowledge and skills for direct client work in a range of community service areas including working with children, young people, people with disability, elderly and migrant and refugee families.
- Assistant In Nursing/Care Assistant
- Youth, Residential or Family Support Worker
- Community Care Worker /Support Worker
- Intake and Referral Worker
- Disability Support Worker
- Cert IV in Community Services
- Diploma in Community ServiceS
- Diploma in Nursing(Enrolled/Division2 Nursing)
- Bachelor of Nursing
There are no pre-requisites for this qualification. However, it is preferable for students to meet the minimum language, literacy and numeracy knowledge and/or have completed year 10 English or Level III English Language studies. Learners must complete SMCS’s Language, Literacy and Numeracy requirements for successful enrolment (Support will be provided). You’ll need to have some basic computer skills and will also be required to obtain National Police Check as well as Working with Children Check as well Unique Student Identifier (USI) prior to enrolment.
- Course Delivery | Duration | Structure
How We Will Support
Other Important Information
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Couse Fees and Payment
- For Employers and Organization
- Work Placement
- Forms, Policies, and Procedures
- Sydney MCS also understands that every organisation has its own unique requirements to train and upskill their staff
- We can come out to your org to deliver the course or modules
- We can look at flexible training options to best meet the needs of your staff
- You can also choose to have only specific modules to be delivered to your staff
Please refer to the following documents for the course and the RTO.