Home > FAQs > Am I eligible to get a Home Care Package?

You must be assessed by an Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) to be deemed eligible for a Home Care Package. The assessment includes identifying your care needs and whether a Home Care package will support you at home.

You can find your local ACAT team via the MyAgedCare website.

To be provided with a Home Care Package by Sydney MCS you must reside in the Local Government areas of Botany Bay, Randwick, Sydney, Waverley and Woollahra and Leichhardt, Marrickville, Ashfield, Canada Bay, Canterbury, Burwood and Strathfield.