SMCS believes that English is an integral part of the settlement process in Australia. We provide English Conversation classes which is taught by volunteers.
All students must contact the centre in order to enrol. SMCS has limited places available for students wanting to take part in our classes and so in order to accommodate as many students as possible certain criteria need to be in place.
These are as follows:
English Conversation Classes
- All are welcome to attend these classes (pending availability) in order to learn basic conversational English.
- Students must register at the SMCS Front Desk in order to attend class.
- If there are no available places students can register on a waiting list at the SMCS Front Desk and they will be notified when a place becomes available.
- Students need to contact SMCS if they are unable to attend a class.
- If a student fails to attend class three times in a row and also fails to notify SMCS then the student will lose their place in the class. If they wish to rejoin the class they will need to register on a waiting list and wait until another vacancy is available.