ParentsNext is a free Australian Government program to assist you as parents who are receiving parenting payments in identifying supports required in getting you ready to enter the workforce.
How ParentsNext can assist you?
- To develop a plan to set and achieve your goals
- Identify education, training and employment goals
- Provide supports to have a balance of parenting responsibilities and prepare to become Job ready
- Expand your connection to the local community activities and services such as personal, parenting,
financial and family.
- Support to access counselling and mental health services
- Improved confidence to develop healthy relationships with friends, family and the community
Some participants depending on their ParentsNext assessment may be eligible for Participation fund, Wage subsidies and relocation assistance.
Requirements to access ParentsNext
- Receiving Parenting payment for the last six months
- Received no income or earnings from employment in the last six months
- Have a child aged under six years
How you will be referred to ParentsNext program?
- You can request Centrelink to refer you to us or
- Contact us and we can assist with you with the referral
SydneyMCS will work with you in flexible ways to build on your strengths and capacity in meeting your identified needs to achieve goals.
ParentsNext further information and support
- Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone us on 02 96633922
- Meet us in person in our office in Daceyville