Finding a job can be challenging for anyone, especially if you are new in a country. Sydney MCS’ Migrant and Refugee Employment Support Program can help you to be more effective in your job search.
How does the Employment Support Program work?
Personalised and individual one-to-one sessions with our HR Professional Volunteer in:
- Resume and Cover Letter Writing Skills
- Job Search techniques
- Online Job Applications
- Job Interview Practice & Communication Skills
- English Communication Practice
- Free services for migrants and refugees, who have been in Australia for less than 5 years.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
For more information please contact us today on
(02) 9955 3952 or firstname.lastname@example.org