Bilingual Home Care Workers Needed
We currently have a number of positions available for Aged Care Workers who speak a second language to provide support services to elderly people in their own homes who come from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds (CALD).
We immediately require Home Care workers in the following languages:
Our ideal candidate will have a positive and cheerful personality, be caring, friendly and compassionate and be able to work with older people and people with disability to assist them in living as independently as possible.
The position will be casual and the amount of hours available for each care worker will depend on the demand for the service.
Pay Level as per the SCHADS Award and according to experience and qualifications.
• Ability to work with CALD frail aged community members as well as with people with disability
• Minimum Certificate III in Community Services, Aged Care, Disability or similar; or willingness to complete relevant qualification/s
• Current Senior First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain
• Experience or ability to perform care work duties
• Fluency in a second language other than English will be an advantage
• Driver License and car is essential
• Ability to work in the Inner West and/or Eastern Suburbs
• Previous experience working in aged care and disability
Successful candidates will be required to undergo National Criminal History Check and Working with Children Check.
Kindly email your CV to email@example.com
For more information about the role please give us a ring on 02 9663 3922