Aged & Disability Care Workers
Urgently hiring for Spanish, Italian, Mandarin & Cantonese Speaking Aged Care Workers or English Speaking Disability Workers, Own Vehicle is a must.
We currently have a number of positions available for Aged & Disability Care Workers who speak a second language to provide support services to older people in their own homes who come from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds (CALD).
Our ideal candidate will have a positive and cheerful personality, be caring, friendly and compassionate and be able to work with older people to assist them in living as independently as possible.
The position will be casual and the number of hours available for each care worker will depend on the demand for the service.
Pay Level as per the SCHADS Award and according to experience and qualifications.
- Ability to work with CALD frail aged community members as well as with people with disability
- Experience or ability to perform care work duties
- Fluency in a second language other than English will be an advantage
- Driver’s License, car, and comprehensive car insurance
- Current Police and Working with Children Check
- First Aid Certificate
- Previous experience working in aged care and disability
Successful candidates will be required to undergo National Criminal History Check and Working with Children Check.
For more information about the role please give us a ring on 02 9663 3922. For applications please email your CV to email@example.com