We are open because we care!
Despite the current restrictions in place in NSW, our services are still open to cater to our wonderful clients many of whom have been with us for years. We have been working harder than ever to make sure our community is well looked after in the safest possible way.
Sydney Multicultural Community Services is a not-for-profit organisation which provides a range of community services in response to identified needs of people from culturally and linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds. Our mission and values have not changed since our inception some 40 years ago. We provide range of services such as:
1. Multicultural Home Care Package
2. Aged Care
3. Social Support Groups
5. Brokerage Services
6. Settlement Engagement & Transition Support (SETS)
7. Multicultural Generalist Casework
8. Community Visitors Scheme
9. Free Centre-Based Respite Care – We have two respite programs; one for the Multicultural group in Lane Cove and the other for the Indian Subcontinent (Hindi Speaking) in Crows Nest. Our respite flyers are attached in the post.
Please do not hesitate to contact one of our friendly staff members if you require the above services. For more information, please call 02 9663 3922/email email@example.com or visit our website https://www.sydneymcs.org.au/.
Our staff will ensure that all issues are dealt with at the highest level of sensitivity and professionalism while assuring confidentiality.