Sydney Multicultural Community Services (Sydney MCS) is a not for profit organisation with Head office based in Daceyville. Our organisation specialises in providing services such as settlement engagement and transition support, social support groups, CVS volunteers, quality Aged Care and Disability in the Eastern Suburbs, Sydney City and Inner West areas.
About the Role
The Multicultural Generalist Case Worker (CALD) will be providing much needed support to migrants who aren’t eligible to access to services and to assist all in our community including seniors and families to improve well-being and their quality of life. The service provisions will include but not limited to providing information and referral services and advocacy. The right candidate will receive a generous Level 4, Point 1 according to the SCHADS Industry Award.
- Tertiary qualifications within relevant human services field such as Social Work or a related discipline
- Ability to work with people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds (CALD)
- A Current Police check clearance certificate (or willingness to obtain prior to commencement)
- A current NSW Working with Children’s check (or willingness to obtain prior to commencement)
- Must have Driver License and access to a car
- Previous experience in a similar role or in any position related to Case Work
- Ability to speak more than one language
Please send your resume to email@example.com or for more information about the role, please call 02 9663 3922.